View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 10:27 AM   #146
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires View Post
i edited, its .64.... dont know what the boost is doin i'll have to check with the guy who tuned it... Also just realized it was tuned with a gutted cat not the test pipe i installed afterwards... if that makes a difference (minimal i'm sure)
That's not your problem. (gutted cat)

The problem is bad tuning (timing map) Like he did not adjust where VTC came on (if you still have it operating on the motor)

or boost is bleeding off and then coming back, Im havinga similar problem right now with an external wg, the solenoid didnt have enough start duty so it would overcorrected when peak boost came on in mid-range

You tuner should have a data file of the run where youguys logged boost over RPM.

should...at least