View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 09:08 PM   #382
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
rbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rb26kouki View Post
Anyone running this trans on a KA & which adapter ? I mainly see SR & JZ guys doing this conversion

I founf 4 companies that makes them for the KA

Autotech (half plate)
Collins (full plate)
Jwt (auto bell housing)
Maverick motor sports (full plate)

Trying to see which would be the best one to go with
Jwt is out the picture due to the fact that I need to use their clutch setup

My main concern is being able to use my carbonetic triple disc clutch setup with this conversion
I all ready used (3x) autotech plate on sr and they are perfectly made ... super.fast shiping and great customer service ... you just need to make sure you have the proper air gap for the release bearing and the clutcg

The z33 bellhousing is huge tho and the auto bellhousing + midplate from JWT sure is a great alternative to help with clearence . I just never saw and used any

Stay away from collins . Bad fitment and poor machining on 2 kit we ordered (rb and 13b)

Built thread sr20vet s14
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=535574
rbs14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote