View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 09:50 PM   #680
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Question for anyone running the Mazworx kit. Need some help with this issue (will send Mazworx an email on Monday)

My setup
Comp Clutch White Bunny
Sr20VET
Mazworx Bell housing
Comp Clutch TOB and SR sleeve

Two setups:
1) Z33 fork, Z33 pivot ball, SR TOB sleeve, Comp Clutch TOB. The issue is, when I go to install, the TOB and clutch fork comes into contact with the PP before the tranny is fully seated. Essentially, the clutch fork is fully against the front part of the opening, which means the Fork/TOB sits too far forward on the center housing

2) If I use the Z33 pivot ball (shorter pivot ball), but SR fork, SR TOB sleeve and Comp Clutch TOB, the tranny will completely sit flush with engine and the clutch fork sits perfectly center in the opening (which makes no sense). However 2 issues

a) I have no idea what the distance between the TOB to the PP should be (no mention of it in the FSM)
b) Clutch Fork specs (what distance should it be in the opening, distance for the clutch arm to move, etc). No specs on Clutch fork in FSM either

It almost seems like the bell housing boss used to mount the pivot ball, is too tall.
I thought you were supposed to use the Sr clutch stuff with the mazworxs kit.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote