View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 09:47 PM   #936
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Alright so new pivot ball in. I was hoping to slip it out with the trans on but fuck my life I guess.

Testing it off the car, i have travel to just past the half way point in the window before the carrier is off it's guide. With the trans on the fork sits maybe 1/8" from the far left side of the window and it touching the pressure plate fingers. The slave cylinder also has about an 1/8" from full compression. Curious about other people's swing arc of the arm. I could always take the washer it comes with and swap it for a thinner one to gain a little more room, but I'm not sure of I need it? I can always have a stopper on the pedal so I cant over-extend.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10+ using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote