View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 07:59 PM   #954
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph1tnessjunk1e View Post
Did you get this figured out? I'm looking for the same opinion.

The TOB is touching the pressure plate here. It looks like I have a little bit more room for the fork to swing.

Below is with the slave installed and the fork at the point where the TOB is touching the pressure plate. It seems like the slave can extend further. I'm hoping to clarify if this looks normal/like it will work before it goes in the car.

If you read a couple posts down after my initial one, the longer pivot ball fixed my issue. I was worried about over pressing the pp fingers since now the slave is in the fully retracted position, and the tob had a 1/8" gap to the PP. That's when I was spoon fed that adjustable rod (currently on the way). The other thing too is that z33 slaves have a spring that always wants to push the rod out. That means no matter what the tob will always ride the pp.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote