View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 03:40 PM   #26
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
I've gatta make up some general guidelines, I'm trying to keep this just to google maps photos only, unless you have photos you've personally taken and aren't on the internet.
I feel like its always more fun to see photos where nothing is posed/cleaned up. If the place is always immaculate, that's cool, if not, that's cool too. Love the photos of all the skyline stuff, I never heard of those shops!

Glad to hear that NAPREC is still going strong, I'm sure they still do some of the best work. Every time I watch one of Sammit's videos, I'm amazed they get anything done in Yashio Factory's shop, that place is PACKED..it makes sense that they need to expand..