View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 07:52 PM   #27
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
I've gatta make up some general guidelines, I'm trying to keep this just to google maps photos only, unless you have photos you've personally taken and aren't on the internet.
I feel like its always more fun to see photos where nothing is posed/cleaned up. If the place is always immaculate, that's cool, if not, that's cool too. Love the photos of all the skyline stuff, I never heard of those shops!

Glad to hear that NAPREC is still going strong, I'm sure they still do some of the best work. Every time I watch one of Sammit's videos, I'm amazed they get anything done in Yashio Factory's shop, that place is PACKED..it makes sense that they need to expand..
Oh my bad, do you want to keep comments to a minimum? Sorry