Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #83
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
Making Florida look good man. Proof everything down here isn't a hack job. This man does it right!!!!
Thank you sir! We need to get together one weekend and bullshit... No one has any decently built cars around me and you're only an hour away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallguyBoost View Post
Just stumbled across this build and I am impressed! Much respect for choosing to do things (everything) with excellence and intentional planning. Great work!
Thanks for the kind words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Did you use a Vibrant venturi in your exhaust or did you make your own? I'm kind of caught between intake and exhaust as far as plumbing my catch can goes.
Yes, I used the Vibrant venturi and check valve for my evac system. The check valve requires very low pressure to pull open as the exhaust flow would have to do.