Thread: V8 240sx FAQ
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 09:49 AM   #695
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benfica7 View Post
From my research, there is not a lot of room to play with for the radiator and fan setup. I've seen that the KA replacements are "good enough", but I don't think they have the cooling power as a dual pass. What do you all recommend?

For my setup of clearance, I will be either using a 5.3/6.0 LM7/LQ9 with ls1 power steering pump, camaro water pump, truck alternator & sikky cold air intake.
I have a KA godspeed rad and it's not cutting the job here in California. I recently just purchased the Chase Bays tucked radiator that's huge, dual pass and allows for more room with bigger fans. What kit are you running? That does matter as well, but from most of the efficient swaps I've seen they either cut the core support to fit a large radiator and fan setup or they have tubular front ends.