View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 12:54 PM   #9
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
so silly question... but this would be the thread to ask it in as its specific to said topic.

i was debating on using R35 coil packs on my SR (mainly due to height as i want to keep my coilpack cover)... but would my PowerFC DJetro be compatible with the setup (or any like the K-Series or VQ)? Reason Im asking is that to run them from my understanding, the igniter chip has to be eliminated correct?
You are correct good sir, you do need to eliminate the ignitor. The short answer is no, it's not compatible with Power FC. I've seen a few people build their own modules to run them, but that seems a bit overkill at this point now that there's link plug-in ECU's that can do it just by switching two wires...

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote