View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 03:37 PM   #55
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tops* View Post
Game's REALLY similar to Test Drive Unlimited, but even better! I highly recommend this game to everyone.
Yeah, I've had Test Drive Unlimited: Real Life for a few months now.
I've been really impressed by it, I mean, check out the improvement in graphics.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...FSreallife.jpg
It's lots of fun, but I do have some complaints.
1. You actually have to pay for gas and maintence.
2. Even though it has an awesome damage model, most of the time, you have to deal with the police because of it.
3. Police AI is too much improved, and individual police units don't show up on your navigation screen.
4. It's too hard to earn money, my garage only has 3 cars, and I don't even own a house yet.
5.Too much traffic makes it hard to really wring the performance out of your cars.
6. I've been playing this game for 6 months, and still haven't been able to pick up a hitchhiking Supermodel.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote