View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 09:03 AM   #591
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Its not the engine is the issue. I just simply do not want to cruising with my turbo setup at such relatively high RPMS as that means instant boost any time I even breath on the throttle. Also, it just becomes annoying as now everything in the car is buzzing. That is fatiguing for longer than 30 mins commutes. No thanks
Though im not CD swap yet, I feel this. I daily drive my hatch with built ka-t but driving more and more lately I cant stand the gearing and I have j30. Im about to swap to 180sx vsld since my diff has so much play im dreading the install since its an even higher final drive. Gonna be a temp thing till I do the q45 swap because cruising on the highway above 3k in regular traffic is nuts...
Plus I want to do a road trip from south fl to tail of dragons maybe this year.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote