View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 06:26 AM   #21
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I can only speak for myself, but I don't think these cars will be worth 'big money' at all, at least not the US variants. I can see my '93 240SX touching $10k one day in its current state.

I have the opportunity to get the Japanese models here (Spec R, Type X, K's) and I think those will fetch a higher amount, but I see the Spec R capping at like $30k. There were a few Spec Rs here that sold for nearly that with about 2,000 kilometers (not miles) and I don't doubt someone in the US would pay that for a practically brand new S15 one day. The Type X is well on its way to becoming a 'nostalgic' car (zenkis are already there) so that one will be the first to go up. They're almost $20k here for clean ones...not even LP2.
Hates when people 'predict the future' but then predicts the future. Interesting logic.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote