Thread: Assistance
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 03:17 PM   #9
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koukimike View Post
Ok Malik,
I cant let this slide. I didn't mention it at first and let it slide. But now you have suggested I have yet another personality shortfall.
1st time it was a "in not so many words" suggestion that I was an impatient individual.
2nd time and like the first time, you suggest "in not so many words" that I have an anxiety issue that keeps me from relaxing.
How dare you point that out with no evidence to support your claim just to make a post of no value to anyone. I cant wait to see which physical or mental shortcoming you point out about me next.

Just having a little "based it truth" fun here guys. Sarcasm via the internet is something not everyone can grasp.