View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 09:32 PM   #29
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
I've been looking into making the engine setup a bit cleaner, and simple so I'm looking into deleting the J-Pipe. I'm running into mixed information of needing a tune versus not. Some say that once they deleted it, their cars stall or die at idle. Others state that they have had no issues. The problem is people are using mixed kits or piecing them together so I can't narrow issues down to a specific setup.

Currently speaking to a bunch of Aussies and people from Europe about it. For now I will run the intake pod and continue to do research. Right now I think I'll grab the complete setup from HPI. I like what I had seen in Japan, and I love that it includes all of the hoses, clamps, and caps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089
Definitely would not take suspension advice from someone who uses dampening in place of damping.

Noted

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote