View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 12:05 PM   #81
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
TechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyvia13 View Post
So Back to me...
I have ordered on 18th.
the m4 s13 coupe kit, it has never shipped I have no tracking info.
I called AIT, the NEVER HEARD OF TECH IMPORTZ, or JASON GONZALES.
I paid a wholesale price, as I have A BUSINESS. and called 50 times and got no answers....
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS.
SCAM.

call ait and ask some questions your self they'll tell you, Carlos is 1 0f 2 sales man and noone ever heard of these guys.

I am taking a trip to NY this weekend.
Thanks Bryant.
Russ
603 552 5331
Attention: Russ

Again, our sincere apologies for taking so long with your order. Just to clarify some information, we never said we bought AIT products from them directly, we work with a facility located in California that pick up our products for us and then either drop ships them to our customers directly or ships to NY for us so we can ship to our customers located in the East Coast region. As for the phone calls, I've called you recently regarding this situation and this order. I informed you via our telephone conversation that the Rear bumper was a new item for the coupes from AIT Racing and they did not have it in stock however within this week, the shipment is already packed in our cali facility and will be shipped by today. Once again, our apologies for taking so long with this order. We do call AIT directly, but just to do stock check since sometimes our Cali facility is busy with other agendas and we call just to do stock check. If I haven't called, then how would I know you had issues with the motor you just purchased. Again, being the order was placed during the Holidays season definately didn't help the situation. I definately understand this took a long time and I definately understand the frustration since you've also had issues with another company selling aeroproducts (as per our first conversation). I will be issuing you a tracking number tonight via PM or Phone call. However, regarding this present situation, I'd appreciate it if you did not call our business a scam since we are not, We've had many satisfied customers through Zilvia and we intend to continue to keep it that way but no matter what, once again, our sincere apologies. If you still feel a need to take a trip to NY to visit our facility, please feel free to do so, We are open on Sat. as well. A resolvment will be made by today. Please have a great day.