View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 09:28 PM   #63
91 240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
91 240 is on a distinguished road
I have a little update, but nothing much to show picture-wise.

over the last few weeks/months, I've been focusing on wiring. I went through the entire LS1 harness and separated every wire and de-pinned both PCM connectors to remove unnecessary systems and to relocate the PCM in the car. At the same time, I relocated the engine bay fuse boxes and wiring. I'll post up fully completed pics when done.

I got to the point to try and start the car but was hit with another set back. Long story short, injectors are not being grounded by the PCM and therefore are not firing other than the first initial combustion cycle - here's a little vid IMG 0462 - YouTube My initial thought was VATS was still enabled, but confirmed by 3 tuners it has been turned off.

After talking with several tuners and friends about the issue, I ordered HP Tuners to help diagnose the tune, to avoid having to ship my PCM off or wait for weeks at a time to schedule a time for a tuner to come by and take a look. It came in over the weekend and now i'm getting familiar with the software and I'm hoping to dive back into diagnosing my problem later this week.

I'm hoping to have a better update next time around. Stay tuned

Last edited by 91 240; 09-18-2013 at 03:11 PM..
91 240 is offline   Reply With Quote