View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 12:14 PM   #5
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I think the price point isn?t bad for a new trans. Most CDX or RS5R30A transmissions are in between 2-3k anyhow. However, factoring in the cost of a conversion kit, is going to put this out of reach for most S-chassis owners.

I think most guys that are using a TKO trans have them face plated anyway for the power they are making.

At the end of the day, It?s always nice to have options and I?m sure someone will product a kit for it.
Yeah, that makes sense. Just seems like with the cost of all the conversion parts, it won't end up being that much different.

They don't plate them for strength, they faceplate them so they'll shift at the RPM they're running. This trans fixes those issues.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote