Old 06-17-2021, 10:18 PM   #6
t70 supra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
t70 supra is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to t70 supra
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Etsy, Amazon, "influencer" marketing, maker fairs, etc

Paid ads are tricky and labor-intensive to setup and to see actual results. Having a strong social media presence is always helpful, but again is a lot of work. After owning and consulting with several start-up retail businesses, I found that getting featured on Etsy, Amazon, a popular blog or social media account were the biggest game changers when trying to expand the brand, especially with a niche product like yours.

The one thing I'd add is (I hope you're open to some light criticism) - having professionally designed packaging, logo, and website would make a huge impact when it comes to POS, online sales, and getting people (influencers) to advocate for your brand. Other than that I think you've got it covered.

Anywho, this is what I do for a living so I might have to start charging if I write any more lol If you decide you'd like some help feel free to reach out!

im gonna have my brother build my website and re do it all my products dont match the website

95 sc3 DD 1jz vvti r154 301.32 hp ALL STOCK
t70 supra is offline   Reply With Quote