View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 03:55 PM   #63
flipmike22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
flipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14lover702 View Post
Yo as far as fab work i can do all the chassis work cage, tubs, dimpled gussets, wiring, possibly paint depending on if you want to rent a booth, suspension setups, motor and trans mounts, im limited to mild steel untill i get a tig welder hit me up in pm and we can chat
No doubt man. SERIOUSLY I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TWO HELPING ME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
is your budget 15k? It can be done but you have to plan it to a T and stick with it. I suggest buying an entire camaro z28 from ridesafely.com (google it) and part out accesories ect. Paint can be done on a budget and so can basic suspension. you also need to make a realistic power/style balance goal. dont buy shit till you have a final picture.
my budget is not 15k its just a number i had estimated i will have JUST FOR THE FIRST stage of this swap. if you know what i mean? but i definitely would like to get to know you guys IMMEDIATELY WHEN I GET THERE.
flipmike22 is offline   Reply With Quote