View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 03:30 PM   #74
flipmike22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
flipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14lover702 View Post
half flip i thought you were 100% Gaysian (inside joke) as for my work once you see it it will speak for itself i dont have pictures of my work as to i used to do it as an employee i built rockcrawlers, long travel twin-turbo ls1 sandrails, few of my own personal cars never thought to of taken pictures though im in the process of my own s13 hatch which 70% of the chassis work should be done when you get back into town. mine is also going v8 but im staying nissan vk56 (titan) with a Stillen procharger

I SOO WANT TO SEE THAT!

But I heard from a few people that 10k is not enough for the project?

Can you guys just break down the cost?

All i want is the bare minimum of a RUNNING LS engine with everything else STOCK!

a friend of mine is buying this fron another friend of mine. it has EVERYTHING FOR THE BARE MINUMUM FOR THE SWAP INCLUDING THE MOUNTS, DRIVESHAFT ETC.... HES PAYING 3500 WITH THE MOTOR TRANNY THE CONVERSION KIT THAT WAS USED IN THE PREVIOUS S13, THE CUSTOM FABRICATED HEADERS AND THE ECU AND WIRE HARNESS!!!!

if i wasnt such a good friend ID BUY THAT THING RIGHT NOW AND CRATE SHIP THIS THING TO VEGAS AND SAVE A COUPLE THOUSAND!

Last edited by flipmike22; 05-31-2011 at 04:09 PM..
flipmike22 is offline   Reply With Quote