View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #83
flipmike22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
flipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14lover702 View Post
oh n i can get you a good deal on some stance coils and godspeed links if your interested in those
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
LOL I love ridesafely... I mean think about it... Join a camaro board make a few posts than start a part out thread. Some cornfed kid is gonna need the dash, the AC stuff, the center console, breaks ect ect ect.... It will take longer, but atleast you know the motor is good. Once the car delivers start her up LOL...

Ya thats all true! and Parting out cars are always a benefactor. Like you said it will take a while but if i part the car. Its almost like I'll be getting the ls and tranny for free and i do the part out correct!!!!

s14lover702
THAT'D BE FANTASTIC! I'd love the godspeeds! But as far as stance are we talking the lx or are we talking like gr and xr coils? also hit me up in pm about an estimate of how much id have to pay you for the fabricating. im trying to throw together a spreadsheet of the cost and although you didnt say you'd charge me im sure your work isnt free! Unless of course youre just cool like that then prove me wrong.... hahhha.
flipmike22 is offline   Reply With Quote