View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 12:33 AM   #66
Olly
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Olly is making a name for him/her selfOlly is making a name for him/her self
Someone asked me about the Cusco front camber arms and now after 10,000km or so of driving I can review them a bit better..

Apparently the above is due to excessive camber on the ball joint meaning the load is not evenly distributed. You can fix this by cutting and shortening the uprights but I'm not overly keen on relying on someone's welds with my son in the car all the time.

I guess that leads me to figuring out what to replace the Cusco front arms with. The only real option is a serial nine front arm.. but I'm a tad confused on what to get..

https://www.serialnine.com/product-page/is300-fuca

These look great and I think as I'm going to run more camber in the rear to try to remove some of the poke I want to match that up front..

On the 180 I ran -7 front camber and -3 rear.. If I could get away with -5 front and -3 rear i think this should even out the look a lot.

If anyone has used serial nine stuff before I'm interested to hear of your experience, I'm definitely going to get the bushing kit that they sell shortly.

Also managed to find some brand new OEM clear indicators.

And I installed a Koyo Rad as I want to start doing some engine bay dress up stuff and make it look not so junk.

I'm in two minds right now with the car and the engine - I have a hi-flow turbo with a Garrett GTX3071 front wheel and standard steel rear wheel that I could put on, it should provide a bit more 'punch'. or I could sell it and run a GTX3076r Gen 2 setup which is way more money and probably over kill for the kindergarten run.

Until next time
Olly is offline   Reply With Quote