View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 12:39 AM   #76
Olly
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Olly is making a name for him/her selfOlly is making a name for him/her self
Thanks for all the comments guys, its been a fun build so far!.

So as of Monday I've been working from home probably like a lot of you, pretty stoked just to still be working when I see whats happening in other sectors... the whole situation in NZ is bizarre and I think we are actually pretty well set up to respond being so isolated..

I've decided to keep up with my hobbies whilst at home so I don't go insane so been picking up a few bits and driving the car a bit more when I have the opportunity.

I ordered a Tomei Expreme Cast manifold

The Power FC & J-pipe delete kit showed up.

The guy I bought the Power FC off also had a decent fuel setup for sale that I bought too, it's a bit overkill but it's an awesome setup.

It's a Sard Fuel Rail, Bosch 750cc injectors & adapters, Sard FPR & Bosch 500hp fuel pump.

It saves me buying a lot of stuff separately and I guess all I need now is a boost controller and to get the defi's wired in properly and it's good to go for a tune.

I have a hi-flow turbo, fairly standard but with a Garrett GTX3071 front wheel.. It's not going to do much over 18psi but in all honesty.. if this thing makes 250 - 260kw to the wheels I will be over the moon!

The only other thing that might choke it would be the AFM, I could convert to a Z32 AFM or something but will see how it goes.

And yes I know I could have gone down the road of a Haltech or a Link but it totally doesn't fit what I'm trying to build here.

Last edited by Olly; 03-18-2020 at 01:52 AM..
Olly is offline   Reply With Quote