View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 07:35 AM   #1921
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Dude, yes! Carol playing dumb/possum was awesome! I was amazed to see that little subtly, in fact. I never would have thought of that in that situation. When she was talking about how much she loved Ed?! Aww... man. I was like "She's laying this bullshit on thick!" It was genius to me. But I have faith in Carl. He's been pretty solid for the past few seasons, so I kinda doubt he's focused on trying to get his dick wet. He's more focused on not getting weak, IMO. I think he's following that girl for info, not poontang. Could be wrong though. But I loved seeing Carl & Rick fighting together. Seeing them assume the exact same fighting stance against those walkers was awesome.
Re-watching Season 1 episodes, specifically "Tell it to the Frogs", I didn't pick up on this as much when the series first started because Carol wasn't as much of a likable character. But in that episode Ed was ordering her around much more than I remember, apologizing for things that weren't her fault.

It really made me realize how far her character has come in the series.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links