View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 11:51 AM   #34
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
How are we sure of this? Is Alex's sigma grindset galaxy brain parts knowledge gospel?
go find out how much stamped sheet metal tooling costs.

then let me know if they're easily done.

you should read my reply right above your last reply. I've tried having this made before, if the tooling is not already done then its cost prohibitive to sell at any reasonable quantity to make back your investment.

there isn't 1000-2000+ S13 Silvia front end owners out there left to justify the money spent. Enjuku probably was able to order them at sub-$150 each single fender landed in the US, and was able to order them with MOQ in the hundreds, not thousands. If they already imported ISR from the same place where the fenders are made, they probably consolidated it with existing product, or J Replace offered a landed cost solution.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote