View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 04:33 PM   #698
Midori
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Midori is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundEfx View Post
I hear you man. My birth year has numbers AND letters in it so I get what you're saying. It's just that I see other groups like Audi, BMW etc having fun trips and people make time for it.

Example, an Audi Allroad group was going to Lake Tahoe and they organized everything down to the hotel stay. Even though our cars have a bad rep due to the nature of some of the people who own them, doesn't mean that we can't have an adult orientated and mindset trip (that sounded wrong but you know what I mean....lol).
Hello from Maple Valley, WA.

I like the idea of a meet like you stated above but the Audi and BMW group are a group that tends to have a bit more disposable income to spend compared to the Nissan S-Chassis owner. That and they tend to have someone who is regularly planning and organizing these kind of events/gatherings.

On top of that like Nick mentioned, a lot of us older people have families and other time commitments that take us away from the car scene. The younger people with S-Chassis are usually meeting up at drifting events.

I am not trying to discourage you by any means and would like to meet up but there are a lot of factors on why we don't have the meets you are wanting.
Midori is offline   Reply With Quote