Thread: PNW role call
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 03:31 PM   #704
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundEfx View Post
That's cool man. As time goes on and things change, that's going to be the norm, only close friends hanging out. Which is mostly how any thing starts, but I'm wondering if that can 'grow'.

You mentioned that it started as a Northwest Nissans thursday night meet, well this time it might be able to start as a Southern Sub PDX meet and go from there IF you all are ok with that.
Shoot, I might drive down one of these days that you all are hanging out, so let me know if you all are open to that idea.
Yeah it used to be an all-call and we'd get up to 15ish folks to show up.

Now there's like 6 that show up any given week.

Basically it hinges on if I have Thursday night free or not lol

And no one actually care about cars any more, though our buddy brought his new manual supra last time.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote