View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 04:11 PM   #1
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
How Has AI Made Your Life Easier?

My brother swears by it- he uses it to dumb down complex technical explanations for the C-suite of the company he works for and also uses it to take a given set of data and build fairly complex spreadsheets. He uses the premium version and has learned how to prompt far better than I can.

He's also used it to help him with his coding. He's not a programmer but can write far more complex code than without AI assistance.

I used it to write a marketing plan opening statement, and with a little tweaking, it saved me probably twenty minutes at minimum. Twenty minutes saved at the cost of $0 is fantastic.

I also used it to help me increase my knowledge base concerning permeable surface treatments in cities to help recharge aquifers, to determine that there likely isn't enough medical science behind the differences in mental health between users of ephedrine-precursor methamphetamines and users of P2P-precursor methamphetamines to make science-based decisions rather than reactionary ones and to learn more about the accounting methods of Venetian merchants of the Middle Ages.

What do you do with it?

Edit: Swear on me mum this isn't an ad. I'm just interested in seeing how Zilvians are adapting to new technology.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links