View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 07:06 PM   #1
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
tunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to behold
Built RB26 R34 Skyline on AEM Infinity and ID1700x

Hope this is the right place to post some details about a few R34 GT-R's

Update as of 2022 this R34 got a forged RB30 with a big single precision turbo. I went to setup another ecu package and tune the car. Customer is also now posted tue car for sale but warning tue South Korean market is higher priced than US!
1999 R34 GTR for sale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I_Uyh8Ed4I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luqz0Tn0kLo

At the end of 2019 I had to go back out to South Korea for some tuning on a few R34 GT-R's. Two cars running the R34 Plug n Play AEM Infinity ECU kit and
one car running on a HKS Fcon.

My personal favorite car from the group is running a built RB26 (manley rods, CP pistons, Tomei HG and HKS cams). Fuel system featured dual in tank AEM pumps and a set
of RB26 specific ID1700X Injector Dynamics Injectors. A pair of HKS journal bearing turbos are matched up to the dual 2.5" exhaust that merges at the rear 80mm muffler resulting in a super stealth GTR.
This RB26 was also fitted with the Dual Channel VE wide band knock kit that allows us to make individual cylinder trims through the Infinity to maximize reliability and power output.
Sitting on ohlins coilovers the car drove like an S class, made over 600WHP and was deadly quiet! (if it didn't look like an R34 it would be a perfect sleeper).
To make things more exciting for the owner we set up a 12 position MAP switch and rolling launch anti lag for those serious highway races.

As soon as i get some action shots from the GT-R's doing some rolling launch highway pulls i will be sure to share!

ATM I am waiting for the old corona virus to simmer down so i can go back over and convert the car i tuned on HKS fcon last year to the new AEM Infinity plug & play kit.

Last edited by tunermt; 11-13-2023 at 04:52 AM..
tunermt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links