View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 06:50 PM   #1289
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRT73 View Post
Hello friends, I have a quick question.

i am currently using a p11 head on a sr22vet with stock p11 sr20vet camshaft. if I just mount the sr20vet exhaust cam (I don't have the intake one so I would stay in p11 sr20ve), I will gain a bit at low revs or high revs with my gt3076r for those who have tried.

Thanks for your help !!

a yes and I am looking for admission p11 sr20 style xcessive or other. Good night
I?m not sure I follow you 100%, but I?ll try.

The P11 cams will not hurt you at your power levels (GT3076R). What intake cam are you looking for? The way I interpret this is you have a VET exhaust cam and a P11 intake cam. Correct? The older 3076R is slow to spool, with the Gen2 being the quickest. You can switch the VET exhaust cam will help offset that a bit.