View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 05:53 AM   #10
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
I use Denso K20 coils with a plug and play wiring specialties harness. No spark issues with .028 BKR7E. Given what I remember my tuner saying when he first tuned it from the stock SR coil setup he barely needed to touch the dwell settings. As for fastening them, the mounting ears on the coils line up decently with the threads in the S13 SR valve cover, though there is like a 1" air gap where a spacer would be nice, and they're also too tall to use the stock coilpack cover. I just hand thread some long M6x1.0's in to hold them from popping out and I've been cool with this setup overall.

Not sure if this is constructive to this thread but thought I'd throw my hat into the ring.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote