Thread: Jspec240
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 12:02 AM   #13
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by IThaJokaI View Post
Awesome guy.
sounds like you got a little too aprehensive huh..should have been patient..1 week is nothing..these guys are not shop owners who sit all day waiting for your owner..they sell parts to give back to the community..go read some of the reviews in the review threads, and see if your little delay is anything compared to some of the "real issues" some people have..

Bought, dealt with, and continuously deal with DREW, reccomend him he is the "hook up" he even sponsors a "hookup" thread for the locals in his area!
i delayed on my payment for one of his items he personally brought it to my house and took only half payment, i sent the other half months later when i could..he understood..and never complained..
now imagine if he acted like you..!