View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 01:07 PM   #7
95s142jzvvti

Trader Rating: (0)
95s142jzvvti is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxstyle View Post
YOu may want to discus this with Rob Parsons (IG @chairslayer) He may be able to give you much more input since he too has hand operated controls on his S13. He will know the exact troubles you may run into with your build.
Ya lol you would think so being in a chair myself for 13 years now and rob been 3 years now from his dirt bike accident I've talked with him many times about his accident and then more about his car and how he built it and what notbht no he isn't willing to help at all he sounds and takes like he is with his chairslayer foundation shit and saying he built the car to help people get behind the wheel again this and that I asked him to met me at an event so we can met in person and drive each other's car all to no response lol and then when I asked him about helping me with my new build I showed pics of my burnt up car and told him how I'm doing it all over again and migggt consider going back to La but would like some info and shit on his shifting system and avian fucking nothing guy makes it seem like he's done this all on his own and its a bunch of bs I know I'm in his position and have been a lot longer there's only so much we can do when it comes to building a car until you need help not to mention the money part of it the travelling to California and back he's had sunstancial sponsor and family money to back him but says to me anyway that he worked for it all not sure what his dea is but he isn't willing to help guys like me maybe if it was televised and gave him exposure than he would but ? 😕
95s142jzvvti is offline   Reply With Quote