View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 09:35 AM   #638
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I did a lot of research before I bit the bullet, the lip I don't think is much different from my volks, technically the lips are an inch wider in front and a lot deeper out back
last question:
So in your Blog you have/had only 12mm front vertex fenders in that Pic??
Judging by your Size choice & weds chart, You have 93mm FR face lips on the front w/ your 18x10 -3

I would be 19x9 -26 (106mm lips)FF face(on a 9" wide and Offset calculator states it would stick out another 7mm than yours)
*30mm fronts be ok with only slight camber you think would be plenty? Did you end up getting bigger front fenders?
I guess I could even go FR face -20 at the same lip and Still clear some Decent/q45 size Brakes.

Rears I believe it will be, 19x10 -26 will stick out the Exact same amount as your size, and have the same amount of lip as yours going by the WEDS chart.
Are you going to Run 50mm rears?Does yours need more fender with your fitment?