View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 10:51 PM   #80
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

Trader Rating: (0)
HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Alright I got some good playing time on GT5 Prologue, and might I say it's coming along VERY nicely. The physics are greatly improved, and here it is.....DRIFTING IS BACK. They've intensely changed the handling so it's as fun as it was in GT3. The in-cabin views are improved with better light/shade effects. Each car's interior looks SO precisely detailed. The driver now actually moves his hand to shift, and it all looks good drifting in this view haha! The new London track isn't all amazing to drive on, but good GOD the visuals/landscaping/everything are amazing! The only thing is, it's still all in japanese, so i can't quite figure out how to connect and start racing online. As far as the events, they're not as challenging as I hoped to be. Some of the events are better recognized as the mission races from GT4. You also start with 3,500,000 credits so there isn't much to buy right off the bat other than the Alfa Romeo 147 and Integra (cars are mostly 3,700,000 and up). All in all, if you're an avid GT fan, this is a great package to try to import or download online via a japanese network account.
Got it on the 31st... played all night tonight.. I love it...
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
HaLo is offline   Reply With Quote