View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 05:40 PM   #5
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC S14 View Post
Hybrid? Trash it. They were garbage when they removed the turbos. The godfather said it himself.
LOL they had become trash with the first turbo ones to begin with if your going to go down that road.

Seriously look at the S30, realize it was a light weight bang for the buck entry level sports car that kicked ass on cars that were twice to three times its price in 1970.

Fast forward by the time the 280 and 280sx hit the car had already become overweight and without suspension improvements. When they came out with the 280zx Turbo the car was a piece .
Sure Nissan and Paul Newman took it racing and made it respectable on the track. For a street car it was not that exciting. LOL Oh and L28 was a junk ass engine to begin with. Strapping a Turbo on it did not help much. LOL

Ok move to the 90's sure the Z32 in Turbo form was fast sure it had decent suspension that made it handle good for a pig. None the less the 180sx wiped the streets of NA Z's because they were exactly what the original Z had been. Lighter weight excellent handling fast entry level sports cars.

Now I know Mr K did not find the 350 all that. Though it was closer to what the original Z had been than several previous generations before it.
The 370 is actually a damn good improvement over it as well.

Oh and the VQHR powerplant is an excellent engine.

Now Mr I want to have a turbo or the car is shit. Turbo's are not the be all end all. Not saying there bad, they are indeed fun but NA can be just as fun. So get off your if it does not have a Turbo its shit bandwagon and stop taking Mr K's real statements and stretching them to what you think he said.

His statement was when asked about the 350, I have one in my garage but to me it does not have the same spirit as the Original Z. AKA S30 .
He did not say anything about Turbo's.

Now with that said Road and Tracks rendering is just that a rendering. We all know what renderings mean. Rampant speculation without any facts to back it up.

It does look kind weird and it does look like a cross between a Z a S chassis and a couple of other cars from other manufacturers. Though come on.

Its Road and Track and its a rendering. Get over it.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html