View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 04:23 PM   #128
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
There are antagonistic members on both sides of the spectrum, but one clearly denies being antagonistic and also uses the same tactics. How righteous of ye.

I know y'all can't imagine my tone of voice when I type things like this, but do y'all see how people are pushing for the divide while preaching the opposite?

I guess I don't care too much. I don't know your life experiences and you don't know mine...but it sounds like a lot of you have never been outside your homogenous group of friends or left CA for any significant amount of time. Of course I could be wrong, but dang.

This thread will be an echo chamber soon, and the loudest voices will deny it being such.