View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 05:05 PM   #130
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Fine people on both sides of the tiki torches, eh?

Trying to finally address the elephant in the room after generations of asking for it isn't pushing the divide. Trying to kill members of Congress and the Vice President because you don't like the results of a free and fair election is. Fully outing those responsible, the means through which this was started and carried out, and justly punishing them in the court of law is how we heal the divide. Anything short of that is begging for repeat incidents.

Countdown to wild accusation based on something I most definitely have not said.
Man if you are anything, it is predictable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Fine people on both sides of the tiki torches, eh?

Countdown to wild accusation based on something I most definitely have not said.
You, my friend, are a Proud Boy/MAGA Man/Trumpster. This proves it. You use the same tactics and refuse to acknowledge it. Antagonizing...but it's okay for you, right? You hate bullies, but bully people?

Your response is so loaded with unspoken accusations that you've essentially outed yourself as the close-minded bigot everyone is trying to implore you not to be.

...but you'd probably say something like "Ye this is 'Murica n I know ma RIGHTS."

I wonder who you sound like...you wearing your Trump 2020 shirt?

OT:
I think this type of stuff IS on-topic for this thread. If we can debate/argue without turning into the two previously banned members we should do it, though I highly doubt anyone here is open to stepping down from the altar of righteousness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
That just about sums it up lol

I've come to realize I am much more at ease and a happy person without visiting the old trump thread regularly lol

"Fuxk your feelings "
Is the quote from kingkilburn? Or are we failing to acknowledge that Zilvia's paragon is damn near the same as the other dudes?