View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 05:36 PM   #131
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
You really need a bad guy, don't you. No existence without opposition.

I've been BEGGING to talk about anything but me and the old thread but you outright refuse. The crusade cannot be allowed to end. We must burn and destroy until we are satisfied!

We could be discussing dozens of things related to what's going to happen tomorrow morning after 4 years of bullshit. Cabinet nominations. Proposed changes to covid relief. Minimum wage increase. Impeachment fallout. Big tech antitrust under new DOJ leadership. The likelihood of legislation killing internal combustion at some point.
But no. Let's keep talking about me. Let's make claims about me based on nothing. Let's claim I said things you can't or won't quote.