View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 05:48 PM   #133
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
You really need a bad guy, don't you. No existence without opposition.

I've been BEGGING to talk about anything but me and the old thread but you outright refuse. The crusade cannot be allowed to end. We must burn and destroy until we are satisfied!

We could be discussing dozens of things related to what's going to happen tomorrow morning after 4 years of bullshit. Cabinet nominations. Proposed changes to covid relief. Minimum wage increase. Impeachment fallout. Big tech antitrust under new DOJ leadership. The likelihood of legislation killing internal combustion at some point.
But no. Let's keep talking about me. Let's make claims about me based on nothing. Let's claim I said things you can't or won't quote.
...brother I AM QUOTING you. You like to seem smart, the deny implied accusations (by using inflammatory language) against other members like you don't know how loaded words work. You are a troll of the highest order, like a Trumpster.

Like it or not, your behavior here IS part of the problem and IS worth discussing because people like YOU will hold us back. You just want to sweep it under the rug in the face of the overwhelming evidence that you are, in fact, a Proud Boy by your definition. The moderators see it, and I'm pretty sure the guys agreeing with you are tiptoeing around it because they can see it. They, however, are not attacking others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
I really need a bad guy, don't I. I have no existence without opposition, and opposition is anyone who disagrees with me in the slightest. *Goose-stepping intensifies*
...so you found that mirror afterall, eh?