View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 06:36 PM   #137
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Cabinet nominations. Proposed changes to covid relief. Minimum wage increase. The likelihood of legislation killing internal combustion at some point.
Curious to see how many unqualified friends (financiers) Biden stacks his cabinet with.

Another $1400 would be nice if I ever receive the first $600... as long as he doesn't think that's going to be enough to sustain people through another shutdown

Curious to see how minimum wage increase works out. I have yet to hear a super solid argument for or against. Seems somewhat arbitrary to me.

They said by 2050 right? I hope they implement some sort of battery manufacturing standards to go along with it. Currently electric cars just outsources the environmental damage to a different country where the materials for the batteries are mined. As if pollution isn't a global problem. Let's just open the door and turn on the heat while we're at it