View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 06:42 PM   #138
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
How in the fuck do you assholes hound me for days over some shit I never said and I'm the bully? Now you're calling me a proud boy and Trump supporter but you're not antagonizing?

You are LITERALLY doing what you claim I'm doing while I never wanted any part of this as I've consistently said. Move the fuck on.
Well, I got what I wanted. I guess you DO know how antagonizing language works...but (again) only when it's used against you. Funny.

By assholes, do you mean mr.nismo and I? What about the moderators? I guess this is a case of selective outrage, wouldn't you agree?

You're right. You didn't outright say it. You didn't have the balls to say it. You just beat around the bush. I fail to see how someone will such a good grasp on the English language can deny knowing what 'insinuating' is.

Mods, other members, if you think I derailed the thread I'm sorry. I think the way humans are interacting on the internet (in regards to our country and our politics) is DEFINITELY worthy of 'hashing out' here. I personally liked the way mr.nismo presented his thoughts and if he feels ostracized from this thread due to another member I think we should address it. if I'm wrong, let me know.

For the record, I have not neg-rep'd anyone here for disagreeing, but I guess I caught some from the last thread. I still won't stoop to that level.