View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 07:11 PM   #143
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Well, I got what I wanted. I guess you DO know how antagonizing language works...but (again) only when it's used against you. Funny.

By assholes, do you mean mr.nismo and I? What about the moderators? I guess this is a case of selective outrage, wouldn't you agree?

You're right. You didn't outright say it. You didn't have the balls to say it. You just beat around the bush. I fail to see how someone will such a good grasp on the English language can deny knowing what 'insinuating' is.

Mods, other members, if you think I derailed the thread I'm sorry. I think the way humans are interacting on the internet (in regards to our country and our politics) is DEFINITELY worthy of 'hashing out' here. I personally liked the way mr.nismo presented his thoughts and if he feels ostracized from this thread due to another member I think we should address it. if I'm wrong, let me know.

For the record, I have not neg-rep'd anyone here for disagreeing, but I guess I caught some from the last thread. I still won't stoop to that level.

I said what the fuck I said. I'm outspoken and I never mince words. I have been crystal fucking clear the whole time. If you think I was talking about you you're right. You're being an asshole and a bully. I never once told anyone to not post. Don't put that shit on me. You clearly are not looking for resolution or understanding. Just keep stirring that pot while living up to the very letter of what you claim to be criticising.

Kiss my ass and fuck off. Was that clear and direct enough for you?

I cannot wait for a mod to show up only to tell me I'm out of line after pages of this bullshit. This is fanfuckingtastic. So much for civility.