View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 07:23 PM   #144
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
I said what the fuck I said. I'm outspoken and I never mince words. I have been crystal fucking clear the whole time. If you think I was talking about you you're right. *You're being an asshole and a bully. I never once told anyone to not post. Don't put that shit on me. You clearly are not looking for resolution or understanding. Just keep stirring that pot while living up to the very letter of what you claim to be criticising.

Kiss my ass and fuck off. Was that clear and direct enough for you?

I cannot wait for a mod to show up only to tell me I'm out of line after pages of this bullshit. This is fanfuckingtastic. So much for civility.
*See below keyword

hypocrisy
/hɪˈpɒkrɪsi/

noun
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

Maybe you having to deal with me will help you work out what the above definition means. I used hypocrisy to show you yours. Call me Morpheus.

I, like other members, don't believe there's a resolution or understanding to be found with you. You will only accept 100% compliance and people just don't work like that. Anyone 'less' than your expectations of them are the scum of the Earth.
Fun fact: that's how you bully someone into becoming a Trump supporter or a Biden supporter or a whatever-you're-against supporter. You are radicalizing your opposition. Congrats, you just played yourself.