View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #763
Te37
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Te37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN4sty 305 View Post
Ok but here is the thing. I don't plan on spending over 1500 on wheels when i will be driving it daily. My city has a lot of potholes and if I do buy legit wheels i know they will get injured just by driving around. I eg onto want that liability just yet. I'm a college student, just rebuilt my ka and rather have something i don't have to worry about getting stolen or destroyed. In the near future after its boosted and painted then yes. Thanks for your contribution though.
But your gonna spend 200$ on wheel spacers? Doesn't make sense. Then you run the risk of have wheel wobble from the spacers. Not to mention the fact that you will have double the points of failure with bolt on spacers. Unless you use a non bolt on spacer and get extended studs, which is more money to pull off. You also gotta look at the resale value of those wheels with high offset. I can't look through the eyes of other peoples wallets, but I see a smarter route.
Plus if your lowered do you have a way to align it, ie suspension arms? If not don't throw away money on tires just to get eaten up by bad alignment.
You gotta pay to play.
What width are your xxrs?
Te37 is offline   Reply With Quote