No spoon feeding try:
-Google
-Rimtuck
I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
extend front fenders ~60mm

extend rear fenders ~75-90mm

Don't know how you plan to do that without a lot of custom work in addition to overfenders. Just get wheels with the right offset that fit...
i thought so just wanted to hear opinions. Already have some custom work done on the car. I guess i'll just have to wait and see a lot of trail and error but im not giving up.
but thanks for the input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
I'd get something else unless you dont like turning...10j -48, car will only go straight. Look up cars running 10j +0 around rimtuck up front, then imagine another 2 inches of those things sticking out. No aftermarket fender will work with that setup. Well, take that back, you can get a wide fender and then add on a bubble fender on top of that and you will clear those. But then, you still have the issue of the wheels rubbing the inner wheel well (firewall side) when you turn.
Like I said I'll just have to wait and see and solve it like a puzzle whether it takes a couple of days, weeks, or months. And I have thought about the inner wheel well; but im just going with if it fits it fits, if does not, oh well.
I have a spare set of wheels. so i'll just be swapping out depening on where im going.
If its not possible or if i don't like the look i'll just sell/trade the wheels, and grab a set that fits.

Thanks for input fellas, really appreciate it.
Z FELLA is offline   Reply With Quote