View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 11:11 AM   #1630
koyv90
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
koyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoyv90 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by ME GUSTA View Post
Your car will not look anything close to that with the drop you are trying to get. You dont wanna roll fenders either.

In that picture, the rear is probably flush, the fender is just tucking more tire + camber.

If it's your dd, leave it stock. Sitting 4x4 status with whack fitment is just gonna draw negative attention.

If you're willing to do some fender work (roll) and drop a little more. Then come back.

If you plan to continue anyway, I suggest buying the coilovers and getting them installed first. And see how low you can comfortably get the car.
searching around more i guess i would be willing to roll the fenders. On the dropping thing; well this is going to be my first experience dropping an S13( I had an rsx before this) so I don't know how much of a drop i would want yet.

But now im even more confused cause this guy is running 17x8 +35 and it looks good but he said he has spacers(23mm) and it makes it +12? So why wouldn't he just get +12 offset to begin with?
koyv90 is offline   Reply With Quote