View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 02:46 AM   #108
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous240sx View Post
Man today some dumbass white man backed in my s13 front right fender in the Fentons creamery parking lot. Left a big dent a size of a football and when i drove it home it rubbed against my tires and made a nasty ass loud noise. Now i need to find a new burgandy right front fender or just convert the whole front end. Anyone have any advice?
Yea buy a new one, Install it, or pull out your fender, bend that shit back. and slap that bitch back on...maybe some bondo?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote