View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 10:52 AM   #20
Dirk Jan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
I know it's crazy, I have been overwhelmed by nostalgia and reliving my youth going through so many old threads. Zilvia used to be so active, but it makes sense the cars are not nearly as popular as they once were.
These cars are in fact still very popular, they just attract a younger crowd that has a completely different mindset than the forum generation. Which really sucks, because all information is now scattered across a million different 240SX/drifting/whatever-related Facebook and Instagram pages.

I truly miss the old internet and forum days, but they'll never return unfortunately.